A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Drew Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Cary Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cary Nelson practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.