Cary S Passik, MD
111 Osborne St
Ste 131
Danbury, CT 06810
203-739-6950
Locations and availability (2)

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by Robert P on Dec 12th, 2013

After having received two opinions from surgeons at Yale and Columbia, my new cardiologist highly recommended I see Dr. Passik before deciding on what to do. He kindly explained every step of the procedure (double bypass), and how he was going to perform the surgery and what I could expect before, during and after. There was never any pressure, and he was the first surgeon I met with who took the time to explain things to me on a human level. This is the kind of Doctor you want when you are undergoing open heart surgery!

|  Physician heal thyself  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

Dr Passik can take a serious lesson in humility from those physicians with greater experience than himself. He tried to sell us on a surgery that he's never done before, completely destroying our confidence in him. He may in fact be an excellent physician, but we'll never know because he destroyed our trust in his first 5 minutes of conversation.

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Excellent "bedside manner"....put me at ease and SPENT TIME answering many questions about my proposed operation....explained alternatives...no pressure to make decision...great sense of humor....very caring/interested staff/assistants...would definitel reccomend him to others....

|  Bypass Surgery  |  show details
by MJ Morrison on Jan 24th, 2010

Excellent Surgeon! Great Staff! If you need Bypass Surgery he'll put you at ease!