Dr. Cary Passik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cary Passik?

April 23rd, 2015

I can't rave enough about Dr Passik and his staff. Within seconds of first meeting him I felt 100% sure that this was the man to take on my case. His bedside manner is impeccable. His consult with me lasted two hours. He never rushed me or made me feel uncomfortable. He explains things in a way that is very easy for a non clinical person to understand. If anyone is in need of a cardiothoracic surgeon please take the time to meet this amazing man. You will not regret it!

October 11th, 2014

Bedside mannar is lacking. Wait time 1hour 30 minutes

December 12th, 2013

Saved my life

After having received two opinions from surgeons at Yale and Columbia, my new cardiologist highly recommended I see Dr. Passik before deciding on what to do. He kindly explained every step of the procedure (double bypass), and how he was going to perform the surgery and what I could expect before, during and after. There was never any pressure, and he was the first surgeon I met with who took the time to explain things to me on a human level. This is the kind of Doctor you want when you are undergoing open heart surgery!

April 19th, 2013

Physician heal thyself

Dr Passik can take a serious lesson in humility from those physicians with greater experience than himself. He tried to sell us on a surgery that he's never done before, completely destroying our confidence in him. He may in fact be an excellent physician, but we'll never know because he destroyed our trust in his first 5 minutes of conversation.

July 28th, 2011

Excellent "bedside manner"....put me at ease and SPENT TIME answering many questions about my proposed operation....explained alternatives...no pressure to make decision...great sense of humor....very caring/interested staff/assistants...would definitel reccomend him to others....

January 24th, 2010

Bypass Surgery

Excellent Surgeon! Great Staff! If you need Bypass Surgery he'll put you at ease!

June 24th, 2017