Oct 11th, 2014

Bedside mannar is lacking. Wait time 1hour 30 minutes

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by Robert P on Dec 12th, 2013

After having received two opinions from surgeons at Yale and Columbia, my new cardiologist highly recommended I see Dr. Passik before deciding on what to do. He kindly explained every step of the procedure (double bypass), and how he was going to perform the surgery and what I could expect before, during and after. There was never any pressure, and he was the first surgeon I met with who took the time to explain things to me on a human level. This is the kind of Doctor you want when you are undergoing open heart surgery!

Physician heal thyself show details Physician heal thyself
Apr 19th, 2013

Dr Passik can take a serious lesson in humility from those physicians with greater experience than himself. He tried to sell us on a surgery that he's never done before, completely destroying our confidence in him. He may in fact be an excellent physician, but we'll never know because he destroyed our trust in his first 5 minutes of conversation.

Jul 28th, 2011

Excellent "bedside manner"....put me at ease and SPENT TIME answering many questions about my proposed operation....explained alternatives...no pressure to make decision...great sense of humor....very caring/interested staff/assistants...would definitel reccomend him to others....

Bypass Surgery show details Bypass Surgery
by MJ Morrison on Jan 24th, 2010

Excellent Surgeon! Great Staff! If you need Bypass Surgery he'll put you at ease!