A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Perry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cary C. Perry practice?
Dr. Cary Perry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Athens, GA.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.