A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Pollack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Pollack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Pollack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Scott Pollack MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary S. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Cary Pollack has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Pollack practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.