A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Pollack is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Pollack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Pollack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cary S. Pollack practice?
Dr. Cary Pollack practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Astoria Internists.