A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Qualia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Qualia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Qualia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qualia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Michael Qualia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cary M. Qualia practice?
- Dr. Cary Qualia has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Cary Qualia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near , .