A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Qualia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Qualia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qualia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qualia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Qualia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qualia graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Qualia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary M Qualia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cary M. Qualia practice?
- Dr. Cary Qualia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cary Qualia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Delmar, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY and Latham, NY.
See Delmar Pediatricians and Delmar Gastroenterologists.