A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Robertson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- High-Intensity Focused Transrectal Ultrasound
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cary Robertson practice?
Dr. Cary Robertson practices Urology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Urologists.