A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Rose, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rose has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Waverly Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Rose FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cary Rose practice?
- Dr. Cary Rose has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cary Rose practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Marshall, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Cardiologists.