May 18th, 2012

DR. Rose, is a good heart DR. he takes time with me, Explains everything. treats you like family, I love that.

K.S show details K.S
May 27th, 2011

A very pleasant experience. I was on pins and needles until I saw Dr. Rose, who made me feel quite at ease. He treats pateints like family, and even tells you so! He actually takes the time to listen to you, not common among doctors. I really don't respond to these things, but I really felt the need to compliment. Thanks to him, I did NOT need an operation, and i am grateful.

by Mrs. S.B. on May 13th, 2009

Took all the time we needed. Listens to you. Would highly recommend.

Finally show details Finally
Oct 27th, 2008

Finally a doctor who doesn't guess and hand you a prescription, but asks and learns and THEN treats a patient.

Sep 20th, 2008

Very good Cardiologist. No complaints. Even answered my call late at night when I had a question. My husband is going to see him too.

Anonymous 6/2008 show details Anonymous 6/2008
Jun 24th, 2008

Dr. Rose has made me feel so much more at ease. He was thorough in diagnosis and always listened, and spent adequate amount of time with me at every appointment making sure I understood everything. He is a great doctor! I have recommended him to others.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Michel on Apr 19th, 2008

Great manner, helps you understand what's wrong. Fairly busy office, sometimes hard to get through, but he always returns a call if you leave a message. Good experience, no complaints whatsoever.

He saved my husband too show details He saved my husband too
by Mrs. P., Cedar Falls, Iowa on Feb 14th, 2008

I had such a positive experience, I just had to comment. Dr. Rose was the only Cardiologist (my husband saw 4) that made an accurate diagnosis. Thanks to him, my husband got the cardiac bypass procedure he needed. Needless to say, we were scared. He talked us through it, and took care of my husband afer it was all over. I would recommend him without hesitation and to anyone who needs a good heart specialist. He listens and takes that extra time you need. I am convinced that my husband would not be alive right now if it weren't for him. Whoever wrote that other review, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

Outstanding young doctor show details Outstanding young doctor
by Mrs. SB on Feb 14th, 2008

He truly saved my father's life. He spends a lot more time with us than most other doctors. His skill as an electrophysilogist in implanting the defibrilator, his patience in explanations, and his caring really made the difference. I am so glad we came to Covenant.

Feb 12th, 2008

Dr. Rose is rude and abrasive. He yells at and belittles the nurses. He is cocky and arrogant. I wanted a second opinion. He told me his was the only opinion that I needed.