Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile
3300 Gallows Rd
Suite 230
Falls Church, VA 22042
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Schwartzbach and Dr. Russo provided quality care and answered all of my questions.

Feb 5th, 2014

I feel very comfortable with the staff and Dr. Schwartzbach, and all the care he has provided me. Will be sure and refer any patients that would need his care. Thank you

Jan 22nd, 2014

I appreciate Dr. Schwartzbach's readiness to see me immediately after I contacted him. Though he added me to an already busy schedule, he maintained a relaxed manner that made the appointment very agreeable. I also appreciate his conservative, step-by-step appreach to treating my problem, providing a prescription for physical therapy to see if PT might be sufficient to reduce or remove pain. (That does seem to be happening.) So, my experience with this practice is certainly positive.

Jan 8th, 2014

this was my 15th operation to correct a non union clavicle which has been treated with very specific surgery which ended up being a paper for Cary Schwartzbach. A excellent job was done by all.

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

did a new right shoulder joint at fairfax inova. good tight fit. no further problems. excellent professional.

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
May 22nd, 2011

This was a horrible experience. The entire staff needs a total makeover. They all seem to be very unhappy in this office. It took forever to get prescriptions refilled, papers filed, phone calls returned. I left the office and not one person called to see why. I highly recommend another doctor!

Mar 12th, 2011

how does he keep his license? office visits typically take 5 hours, really. bedside manner is horrible. I woke up screaming in pain at the hospital. took nurses 30 minutes to find him to authorize pain killers. Finally ended up at another surgean to correct what he did.

Jan 21st, 2011

wished I had gone to anyone else. terrible bedside manner, total lack of attention to my case. I sincerely doubt they even noticed I'm going else where for care.