A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Silverman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Mitchell Silverman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cary M. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Cary Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Silverman practices Ophthalmology near East Hanover, NJ.
See East Hanover Ophthalmologists.