A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cary Silverman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cary M. Silverman practice?
Dr. Cary Silverman practices Ophthalmology near East Hanover, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ.
See East Hanover Ophthalmologists.