inactive

Dr. Cary Suter MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Albuquerque, NM

August 6th, 2015
Fantastic Neurologist
After listening to a consistent history and examining lab tests done by other internists and personally performing a NCV/EMG on me, Dr. Cary Suter quickly came up with an accurate diagnosis of Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Knowing this has helped me greatly in my recovery. I am recovered almost completely and it is because of his competent care and encouragement.

January 25th, 2012
NEVER go to this doctor! During my appointment, he was ranting, raving, shouting and cussing! He used every cuss word there is, called my other doctors (whom I like very much) complete idiots (in worse terms). He was clenching his teeth, pounding his fists on his lap, and he shouted at me and stomped away from me when I politely told him I was feeling intimidated by his behavior. I have never seen anything like it from a professional. He was also very unhelpful with my condition, and repeatedly cut me off when I tried to explain my condition to him. I will NEVER return to him! His nurse, however, was very kind.