A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Yee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Ka-Hum Yee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary K. Yee practice?
- Dr. Cary Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Yee practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors and Riverside Internists.