A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Yee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Ka-Hum Yee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cary K. Yee practice?
- Dr. Cary Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Yee practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors and Riverside Internists.