A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryl Sikora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikora graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sikora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- The Medical Center at Scottsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryl Ann Sikora MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Caryl A. Sikora practice?
- Dr. Caryl Sikora has 1 office location.
Dr. Caryl Sikora practices Pulmonary Disease near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Pulmonologists.