A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryl Sikora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sikora
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sikora Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikora graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sikora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- The Medical Center at Scottsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryl Ann Sikora MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Caryl A. Sikora practice?
- Dr. Caryl Sikora has 1 office location.
Dr. Caryl Sikora practices Pulmonary Disease near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Pulmonologists.