A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryl Mussenden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryl Mussenden, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caryl Mussenden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hot Flashes
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Mussenden graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mussenden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryl Glenda Mussenden MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Caryl G. Mussenden practice?
- Dr. Caryl Mussenden has 1 office location.
Dr. Caryl Mussenden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.