A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Bernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Bernier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn S Bernier MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Caryn S. Bernier practice?
- Dr. Caryn Bernier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caryn Bernier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Madison, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Cheshire, CT.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.