A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Bernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caryn S. Bernier practice?
Dr. Caryn Bernier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Bernier, Dr. Caitlyn Bernier, Dr. Caren Bernier, Dr. Carin Bernier, Dr. Catalina Bernier, Dr. Catharine Bernier, Dr. Catherine Bernier, Dr. Cathleen Bernier