A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Borger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Borger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borger
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Borger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caryn Borger, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Borger graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn Beth Borger MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Caryn B. Borger practice?
- Dr. Caryn Borger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caryn Borger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Florham Park, NJ.
See Florham Park Internists and Florham Park Endocrinologists.