A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Borger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Borger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borger
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Borger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caryn Borger, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Borger graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn Beth Borger MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Caryn B. Borger practice?
- Dr. Caryn Borger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caryn Borger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Florham Park, NJ.
See Florham Park Internists and Florham Park Endocrinologists.