Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
truly caring and compassionate doctor!!! show details truly caring and compassionate doctor!!!
by pushpa mudan on Apr 2nd, 2013

I walked into her office with lot of anxiety and came out feeling like a new person!! I was recommended to see her by my eye doctor that morning.As soon as I called the office i was greeted very nicely by the receptionist and given an appointment the same afternoon. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist who collected all the records i had brought with me. I felt very much at ease sitting for few minutes waiting for the doctor to come and see me. Dr. Libbey asked me a few questions and listened to what I had gone through over the past several weeks with tremendous patience. It was amazing !! I connected with her and she was able to put the pieces of the puzzle together to a great extent. I will see her again on follow up soon. I was treated like a human being with feelings with respect and kindness. She is a" true good doctor " in my book.

Inspires Confidence show details Inspires Confidence
Apr 30th, 2012

Knowledgable, compassionate, has a down to earth approach, treats you as a whole person. Answers questions and imparts information clearly and patiently.

I would reccomend Dr Libbey show details I would reccomend Dr Libbey
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr Libbey is thorough, she took time to answer all my questions, and gave me options for treatment and follow-up.

Dec 4th, 2009

I was in a very confusing stage, I had been diagnosed with Lupus and a blood clotting disorder and fibromyalgia, yet left with tons of questions. Dr. Libbey looked over all of the information I brought with me and then answered in detail all of my questions. I look forward to getting more answers and start of better understanding my health and moving forward with her help! Amazing Dr. and her nurse is also very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful!

HAD JRA AS A CHILD OVER 30 YEARS AGO show details HAD JRA AS A CHILD OVER 30 YEARS AGO
by MICHELLE CARON on Sep 1st, 2009

DR LIBBY WAS THE MOST INCREADIBLE DR I HAVE EVER HAD EVEN UNTIL THIS DAY. I WISH I COULD TAKE HER WITH ME AS I HAVE TRAVELED THE US. SHE UNDERSTOOD ME, WORKED WITH ME AND WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!

Very thorough vist show details Very thorough vist
Jul 30th, 2008

My initial visit was very detailed and would like to followup with her since has the best understanding of fibromyalgia I've seen.