A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Nicholls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Nicholls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholls
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholls Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholls has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn Kay Nicholls DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caryn K. Nicholls practice?
- Dr. Caryn Nicholls has 1 office location.
Dr. Caryn Nicholls practices Family Medicine near Williamstown, NJ.
See Williamstown Family Physicians.