A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Nicholls is Good. Dr. Nicholls has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholls has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Washington
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicholls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Nicholls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caryn K. Nicholls practice?
Dr. Caryn Nicholls practices Family Medicine near Williamstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Williamstown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Nicholls, Dr. Kathie Nicholls, Dr. Katheryn Nicholls, Dr. Katy Nicholls, Dr. Karyn Nicholls, Dr. Kara Nicholls, Dr. Karin Nicholls, Dr. Cathryn Nicholls