A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Pearlstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Pearlstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn Sorkin Pearlstein MD and OD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Caryn S. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Caryn Pearlstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Caryn Pearlstein practices Ophthalmology near , .