A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Pearlstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Pearlstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn Sorkin Pearlstein MD and OD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Caryn S. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Caryn Pearlstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Caryn Pearlstein practices Ophthalmology near Hazlet, NJ.
See Hazlet Ophthalmologists.