Dr. Caryn Sorkin Pearlstein MD and OD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Pearlstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearlstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Caryn S. Pearlstein practice?
Dr. Caryn Pearlstein practices Family Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Hazlet, NJ.
See Staten Island Family Physicians, Staten Island Ophthalmologists, Staten Island Pediatricians, and Staten Island Surgeons.