A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caryn Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caryn Silver, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn Silver MD is a female Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Caryn Silver practice?
- Dr. Caryn Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Caryn Silver practices Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Oncologists.