Dr. Caryn Stoller MD Patient Reviews

January 27th, 2017
Dr Stoller has been treating my 11 year old son for the past year. We have seen significant improvement in his behavior. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is frustrated with the lack of improvement in their child.

August 6th, 2016
Great Followup
Dr Stoller was not only prompt in attending to my needs, she also called the next day to follow up on the previous day. I'm pleased and amazed.

August 21st, 2012
She's amazing! She listens and cares. She creates an environment in which I feel comfortable telling her anything. And when I felt I needed my medication to be adjusted, she listened and responded by suggesting several alternatives in types/doses/etc. Its been difficult for me, as a college student, with the inconsistency in schedule but she's been super flexible. She's phenomenal!

December 22nd, 2011
Unsatisfied
Dr Stoller does not listen to patients. She also does not do adequate due diligence on a patients history or findings of other doctors --- instead only relies on her own opinion. She does not treat diagnosed issues and instead states others should treat thoose diagnosis- ie not her responsibility- it is a psychologist responsibility. She is too busy worried about making money to do a thorough job on her cases. She charged over $1500 for an initial diagnosis and then never treated the patient in this particular case. She has an arrogant and self centered style and does not hear out patients, generally carrying the conversation herself in a session. I would not recommend her to anyone.

September 13th, 2011
Goes above and beyond
Dr. Stoller has been treating my daughter for depression/suspected bipolar disorder for two years. She has consistently made herself available during my daughter's several hospitalizations and other crises. I cannot say enough good about her. I would recommend her to anyone.