Dr. Caryn Vogel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Vogel listens to my concerns and provides outstanding treatment of my conditions through ordering appropriate testing, medication, and making accurate diagnoses. She has made a tremendous contribution in helping me become healthy.

March 11th, 2016
Dr Vogel is a fantastic DR. I really do like dealing with her. However, the office staff is horrendous. They refuse to answer phone calls and messages left on their portal. The Dr. is only as good as the people in the office. I love Dr. Vogel, but I think I have made a mistake by choosing this practice. Too bad.

February 1st, 2016
Disappointed
I am very disappointed in Dr. Vogel's office staff. Follow up test were to be arranged. They were not. When I called the office I was sent to voice mail repeatedly. Communication is a key to proper medical care. It is lacking from this office. No matter how skilled a physician Dr. Vogel may be, her staff is ineffective to the point of compromising patient care/safety.

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Vogel is very attentive and professional. I feel like she is one of the first doctors to truly listen to me about my headaches. She examines all possibilities and provides options. However, getting phone calls back or an email returned is a challenge. Her office staff is not always the most pleasant or professional which drives me crazy considering they are the face of the practice. Sometimes I do consider changing doctors due to the lack of customer/patient service.

August 30th, 2015
I am a physician and have referred quite a number of patients, to Dr Vogel to take care of, and she has done a fabulous job with all of them. She is very well respected among her peers, and considered the physician for physicians. We are lucky to have her with us in Indiana.

April 28th, 2015
Very rude to me and mean, as if she wanted me gone!

April 25th, 2015
Doctor Caryn Vogel is appreciated
I have so much appreciation for Doctor Vogel and a good friend recommended her. Thanks

February 20th, 2015
Poor bedside manner. Waited over an hour for her never come in the room.

October 11th, 2013
If you expect a phone call back when you leave a message for Dr Vogel, you will be disappointed. Phone calls are not returned...even after multiple messages

April 7th, 2013
Excellent neurologist and doctor!
Dr. Vogel is a consumate professional. She listens to you carefully as she examines you thoroughly. She is very careful in going over your current medications and trying to make sure you are not over medicated and properly dosed. Dr. Vogel has referred me to other specialists as appropriate. She is a kind, giving doctor. Have been a patient of hers for 7+ years and recommend her to everyone.

February 1st, 2013
Competent and Caring
I've been to over a dozen doctors for headaches and she has helped me. She is human. Most visits she has a good bedside manner and takes time with me. On one occasion, she was running very late and her manner was rather short, but doctors are human and you never know what is going on in a persons life. I like her and continue to have her as my neurologist. A note about this office, I originally went to a different neurologist in the office and he admitted he could not help me with my headaches, but referred me to her, so points to the other Dr for knowing when he couldn't help. I like Caryn and feel she is very competent.

July 23rd, 2012
Concerned and listens to my opinions.
I was able to get an appointment easily. Listened to me about what works and doesn't, and also take my life style and family issues into consideration.Very pleased with this doctor so far.