A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cas Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cas Heath, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Heath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cas Edgar Heath MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cas E. Heath practice?
- Dr. Cas Heath has 1 office location.
Dr. Cas Heath practices Emergency Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians.