A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casandra Autry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casandra Autry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casandra Autry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Autry graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Autry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Autry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Casandra H. Autry practice?
Dr. Casandra Autry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colts Neck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Colts Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.