A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casandra Autry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casandra Autry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casandra Autry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Autry graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Autry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casandra Hicks Autry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Casandra H. Autry practice?
- Dr. Casandra Autry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Casandra Autry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colts Neck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Colts Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.