Dr. Casandra Autry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Casandra Autry?

October 21st, 2015

Wouldn't recommend...

Office staff is not friendly. Doesn't even smile or say hello upon entry. Unprofessional in conversation. Bedside manner is awful here. Doc has One foot out the door during your visit rushing to next patient because she is so backed up. Only doc in practice. If you're ok with that than that's not a prob for you. Never follows up when says they will. Had to constantly call for results etc. wouldn't recommend for first time pregnant patients. Was not at all a pleasurable nor exciting experience like it should have been.

September 23rd, 2015

Unprofessional and very forgetful..nice office it's just the staff there and the Dr doesn't give much advice or make the visit comfortable.. Wouldn't recommend wasting time going there

September 9th, 2015

Won't be going back.

Saw Dr. Autry twice. The first visit was fine. We discussed medications for my osteopenia and I decided to wait and think about it a little more. On my second visit I brought up the subject again and was ready to commit to either pills or shots for the osteopenia. Her response was, " I don't do that, go see your GP for treatment." I brought the subject up again before I left, as she was walking out the door, and she quickly responded that I should make an appt. with the GP. I was taken aback by this response and somewhat annoyed. She didn't want to even discuss my situation as my gynecologist. I am looking for another gyno. I will definitely NOT go back to her.

August 9th, 2012

BEST DOCTOR EVER

DR. AUTRY IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR, SHE SAVED MY LIFE AS WELL AS MY 3LB 5OZ BABY GIRL. I EXPERIENCED AN ABRUPTION. I WAS BLEEDING INTERNALLY, CALLED HER ON CHRISTMAS DAY,SHE NEVER LEFT MY SIDE. I WILL NEVER FORGET HER SAYING TO ME,(AS SHE!! WHEELED ME TO THE OPERATING ROOM) DONT WORRY YOU AND THE BABY WILL BE FINE. IF I DIDNT HAVE A DOCTOR THAT WAS AS CONCERNED ABOUT ME AS SHE WAS, I WOULDN'T BE ALIVE TODAY TO SPEAK ON THIS. SO PLEASE BEFORE YOU WRITE BAD COMMENTS THINK ABOUT THE ENTIRE SITUATION, AND IF YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THINGS NOT GOING AS YOU WOULD LIKE, BECAUSE DOCTORS LIKE THIS ARE HARD TO FIND, AND THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO REALLY NEED DOCTORS THEY CAN TRUST WITH THERE LIVES

June 3rd, 2012

I find Dr. Autry to be caring, compassionate and a good listener. She was also good at diagnosing a problem that I had. I really like her a lot, and find her staff friendly and helpful as well. Even though I had to wait a little long (about 50 min.) Dr. Autry gave me the time and did not rush me.

February 6th, 2012

Beware of Dr. Autry!

If you are thinking about using Dr. Autry as your OBGYN, I would think again. Be prepared to wait in the waiting room for over an hour each time you visit her. She was never on time, not once for an appointment. She recommended that I be induced for the delivery of my second child. What she failed to mention is that she would put me on the slowest dose of Petocin so that she could finish seeing her patients for the day. It took me 10 hours to dialate. Dr. Autry left the room numerous times when I began pushing, which indicated to me that the baby was nowhere near coming out. When she finally did come back in the room, she said I would need an emergency c-section. During the c-section, she ignored my cries of pain and I felt her smashing down on the right side of my body relentlessly. They ended up knocking me out completely and asking my husband to leave the room. Very suspicious. I've had problems on my right side ever since. When I told Dr. Autry this, she told me to find another Doctor to figure it out. She hasn't called once to follow up and see what has transpired. She could care less. I am now in the process of legal action. Beware of this Doctor!

September 13th, 2011

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Autry is a caring and personable person. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality OB/GYN. I have been with her for three pregnancies.

October 25th, 2010

avoid

Usually, I don't write reviews online, but my experience with this office warrants it. I've seen Dr. Autry twice, and both times I waited in the waiting room for over an hour and a half. This would not be a big deal because I understand doctors are busy. However, she spent no more than 5 minutes in the exam room with me and I actually had to tell her to stop trying to rush out of the room because I had more questions. It was obvious that she was offended, but I was taking a new medication and I had no idea about the side affects or how to take it. I also had a test done during my last visit, and I've been calling the office for 4 days straight to get the results. So far, no one has returned my call, and no one knows when someone will have the time to get back to me. When I told the staff person at the desk that I was coming down to get my records, she told me they were too busy to make a copy for me today. Going to this place has been nothing but a nightmare experience.

October 6th, 2010

I had enough

It seems that Dr. Autry is a better obstetrician than gyno. I didnt feel comfortable with her diagnosis of my problem because she didnt seem confident herself in reading my lab results, subsequently led me to another doctor. My friends rave about her as an obstetrician, but as a gyno I would not recommend her. Her office staff is horrific, and its a bad reflection of the doctor. On a lighter note, she is a nice person and seems compassionate.

August 23rd, 2010

Best Doctor EVER!

Dr. Autry is an amazing doctor. She delivered both my babies. Yes the wait time in the office can be quite terrible but it's because so many pregnant women and women in general want her as their OB/GYN. I always felt comfortable and informed through both my pregnancies and my regular annual visits. She takes care of her patients; She's straightforward with information, and I knew my babies and I had nothing to worry about with her handling everything.

May 28th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Autry has been nothing but the best. She's caring, compassionate, and a good listener. I would highly recommend.

March 16th, 2010

I really like Dr. Autry. I've been seeing her for about 9 years now. She is very easy to talk to and makes me feel very comfortable. I dont have children yet, but I have a feeling that she is a better ob doc than a gyn.