A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Casarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Casarella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casarella
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casarella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Casarella, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casarella graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Casarella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Casarella MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Casarella practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Casarella has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Casarella practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Psychiatrists and Decatur Adolescent Specialists.