A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Ashby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Ashby is Satisfactory.
Dr. Ashby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Ashby DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Casey Ashby practice?
- Dr. Casey Ashby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Casey Ashby practices Otolaryngology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Kalamazoo Otolaryngologists.