Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Casey Bartman
Dr. Casey Bartman, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Greenville, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bartman is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center, Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Spectrum Health Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Casey Bartman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Casey Bartman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. David Gerstner
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.49 mi35
Dr. Bernard Roehr
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.49 mi30
Dr. Robert Gorman III
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.49 mi19