A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Bartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Bartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Bartman, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bartman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey R Bartman MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey R. Bartman practice?
- Dr. Casey Bartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Casey Bartman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.