A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Bartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Bartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Bartman, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bartman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey R Bartman MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey R. Bartman practice?
- Dr. Casey Bartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Casey Bartman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.