A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Bartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Bartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Bartman, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bartman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Casey R. Bartman practice?
Dr. Casey Bartman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.