A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Male Circumcision
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cornelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey R Cornelius DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey R. Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Casey Cornelius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Casey Cornelius practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.