A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Male Circumcision
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cornelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cornelius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Casey R. Cornelius practice?
Dr. Casey Cornelius practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.