A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornelius
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornelius Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Male Circumcision
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cornelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Ryan Cornelius DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey R. Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Casey Cornelius has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Cornelius practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.