A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Daggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Daggett, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Daggett, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Daggett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Daggett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey William Daggett MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey W. Daggett practice?
- Dr. Casey Daggett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Casey Daggett practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Davis Surgeons and Davis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.