A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Falterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Falterman, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falterman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Falterman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey G Falterman MD is a male Neonatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Casey G. Falterman practice?
- Dr. Casey Falterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Casey Falterman practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Pediatricians.