A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Gashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Gashti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Gashti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gashti graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gashti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Gashti MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Casey Gashti practice?
- Dr. Casey Gashti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Casey Gashti practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.