A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Geringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Geringer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Geringer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geringer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Casey C. Geringer practice?
Dr. Casey Geringer practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.