A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Geringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Geringer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Geringer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Christine Geringer DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Casey C. Geringer practice?
- Dr. Casey Geringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Casey Geringer practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.