Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Laparoendoscopic Surgery
1075 Jesse Jewell Pkwy NE
Ste B
Gainesville, GA 30501
770-219-9200
Locations and availability (3)

|  One very satisfied patient!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

I had problems with Reflux for over three years. My doctors tried everything without success. I received a postcard inviting me to a seminar to discuss Reflux. I attended and was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. It took about 4 weeks to get an appointment because of his busy schedule. He listened to my symptoms, performed three tests and confirmed I didn't have Reflux. Surgery was performed on my esophagus and recovery couldn't have been smoother. I tell everyone how wonderful it is to be able to eat again and it's all because of him and his staff!!

|  Truly Exceptional Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

I am a 53 year old senior executive in high tech who required corrective surgery for Zenker's diverticulum. When discussing this matter with the G-I physician to whom I went for a surgical referral, I asked he refer me to a surgeon who was "at the top of his game." Without hesitation, he named Dr. Greybeal.On meeting Dr. Greybeal, I was impressed by a man of immense knowledge, fearless confidence and succinct communications abilities. Now that I am recovering, I can state without reservation that Dr. Greybeal has a mastery of his craft that is nothing short of impressive. I would personally return to Dr. Greybeal's care in the future without a second thought.