Dr. Casey Graybeal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Casey Graybeal?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Casey Graybeal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2016

Amazing

I have seen many doctors over the past 22 years for issues with heartburn and reflux. Dr.Graybeal was the 1st one to ever to the Ph monitoring on me. The results from the 48 hours study are now leading to a surgery that hopefully will stop or at the very least help with these issues. I suggest anyone having these issues go see him. The whole office staff are awesome!

March 31st, 2016

The best doctor I have ever used. Explains everything, takes the time to TALK WITH YOU. He is one of the best surgeons and also has developed techniques he teaches to other physicians for surgery. NO problems after surgery. Staff is also excellent.

March 23rd, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor. All staff are very nice.

July 20th, 2011

One very satisfied patient!

I had problems with Reflux for over three years. My doctors tried everything without success. I received a postcard inviting me to a seminar to discuss Reflux. I attended and was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. It took about 4 weeks to get an appointment because of his busy schedule. He listened to my symptoms, performed three tests and confirmed I didn't have Reflux. Surgery was performed on my esophagus and recovery couldn't have been smoother. I tell everyone how wonderful it is to be able to eat again and it's all because of him and his staff!!

December 5th, 2010

Truly Exceptional Surgeon

I am a 53 year old senior executive in high tech who required corrective surgery for Zenker's diverticulum. When discussing this matter with the G-I physician to whom I went for a surgical referral, I asked he refer me to a surgeon who was "at the top of his game." Without hesitation, he named Dr. Greybeal.On meeting Dr. Greybeal, I was impressed by a man of immense knowledge, fearless confidence and succinct communications abilities. Now that I am recovering, I can state without reservation that Dr. Greybeal has a mastery of his craft that is nothing short of impressive. I would personally return to Dr. Greybeal's care in the future without a second thought.

June 13th, 2017