Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Casey Huntsman
Dr. Casey Huntsman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID, with another office in Blackfoot, ID. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Huntsman is affiliated with Mountain View Hospital, Idaho Falls Recovery Center and Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Casey Huntsman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Casey Huntsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Jason Dalling
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi10
Dr. Gregory Biddulph
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi25
Dr. Charles Boge
Idaho Falls, ID 0.18 mi57