A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Huntsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Huntsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Huntsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntsman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Huntsman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huntsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Casey I. Huntsman practice?
Dr. Casey Huntsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Surgeons.