A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Huntsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Huntsman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Huntsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntsman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Huntsman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Ira Huntsman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey I. Huntsman practice?
- Dr. Casey Huntsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Huntsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.