A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Huntsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Huntsman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huntsman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huntsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Huntsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntsman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Huntsman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey I Huntsman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey I. Huntsman practice?
- Dr. Casey Huntsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Huntsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackfoot, ID.
See Blackfoot Surgeons.