A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Isom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Isom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Isom, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Isom graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Isom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Regional Hospital
- Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey N Isom MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casey N. Isom practice?
- Dr. Casey Isom has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Isom practices Plastic Surgery near Logan, UT.
See Logan Plastic Surgeons.