A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Kirkhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Kirkhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkhart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Kirkhart, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkhart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Alexander Kirkhart DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Casey A. Kirkhart practice?
- Dr. Casey Kirkhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Kirkhart practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.