More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Casey Mcmillan
Dr. Casey Mcmillan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Orangeburg, SC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mcmillan is affiliated with William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Hospital, TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties and Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co. Dr. Mcmillan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Casey Mcmillan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Casey Mcmillan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Sean Cook
Columbia, SC 0 mi6
Dr. Brian Smith
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0 mi40
Dr. Tomas Neumann
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0 mi45