A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Melton, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Melton, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Wayne Melton MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Casey W. Melton practice?
- Dr. Casey Melton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Casey Melton practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Critical Care Practitioners and Mobile Pulmonologists.