A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Miles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Miles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Miles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Laine Miles MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Casey L. Miles practice?
- Dr. Casey Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Casey Miles practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.