A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Diseases
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Casey K. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Casey Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.