A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Diseases
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey K Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Casey K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Casey Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.