Dr. Casey Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2014
Horrible
I took my uncle 56 who has mental illness. Dr. Nguyen nursing staff were excellent. However when the Dr. Nguyen came in he never even asked one question. My uncle has mental issues, however we weren't there for that. He straight up refused to see him with in 2 min of consultation and told us to go to an emergency room. My sister is an ER nurse and told me that is not the place to go. we were looking for a PCP and found a guy that I have no respect for, however his lose on working with the sweetest guys I know my uncle Alex.

September 19th, 2014
He seems confused.
He seems to be confused in many areas of his work. It may be that, he has gone to computers, instead of writing important points of a patient down on paper. He does not spend adequate time with his patients. He is completely different than he was when he first started his practice. He was on top of everything and took time to talk when talking was important to the circumstances of the patient. He needs to back up and take a long look at the ways he does things in his practice now. I no longer tell people about him. It would be an injustice to my family and friends if I were to recommend him as a solid doctor in his practice.

May 11th, 2013
he is a great doctor.Very well mannered.

March 5th, 2012
My thoughts on Dr. Nguyen
I've been a patient with Dr. Nguyen for about 2.5 years. In that time I've seen a variety of other Docs (I travel extensively) which which to give me some comparison.In my humble opinion, he is among the top 3 doctors I've ever had the 'pleasure' of seeing. Simply superb.

July 10th, 2011
Terrible
I went in for an allergic reaction and he did nothing about it. Wasted $65 to visit him and instead had to go and get treated by a more qualified physician !!!!

December 4th, 2009
This doctor really cares.
Dr. Nguyen is by far the best Family doctor I have aver visited. He works very hard for his patients. Easy to talk with and goes out of his way to help.