Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Horrible show details Horrible
by Jason Simmons on Dec 8th, 2014

I took my uncle 56 who has mental illness. Dr. Nguyen nursing staff were excellent. However when the Dr. Nguyen came in he never even asked one question. My uncle has mental issues, however we weren't there for that. He straight up refused to see him with in 2 min of consultation and told us to go to an emergency room. My sister is an ER nurse and told me that is not the place to go. we were looking for a PCP and found a guy that I have no respect for, however his lose on working with the sweetest guys I know my uncle Alex.

He seems confused. show details He seems confused.
by Established Patient on Sep 19th, 2014

He seems to be confused in many areas of his work. It may be that, he has gone to computers, instead of writing important points of a patient down on paper. He does not spend adequate time with his patients. He is completely different than he was when he first started his practice. He was on top of everything and took time to talk when talking was important to the circumstances of the patient. He needs to back up and take a long look at the ways he does things in his practice now. I no longer tell people about him. It would be an injustice to my family and friends if I were to recommend him as a solid doctor in his practice.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey Nguyen is the best doctor I been seeing for treatment. He is the only one would call to follow up after lab test. He also carefully explain symptoms and treatment options of my problem. Highly recommend for primary Doctor.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Casey Nguyen is awesome!!

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is always very through and caring.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr Casey Nguyen to anyone who is looking for good physician because he has natural instinct ability to care about your well being and he have excellent staff working for him.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family met Dr. Casey Nguyen year 2006, recommended to us by Baylor Hospital. Since then, he is our medical provider. He is a "down to earth" doctor and is friendly specially to my 8-year old boy. We are very much satisfied with all the help he gives us

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is good and clear, is my general doctor, he is attentive and clear. just the waiting time is always long, but this time was almost 2 hours, add that to be with 2 toddlers. Anyeays i always get an appt with him when i need it.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He nice and clear advice

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am Very happy with my last appointment with Dr Casey. He explained all my questions and problems. h He gave me a vey good advisors.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service; very professional and expert

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Casey Nguyen is the best!

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor and the nurses, everyone is awesome!!

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Casey Nguyen Is a Good One. He is willing to answer all my question, explain all medical health problems and give me a vey good advises.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always have a good visit with Dr. Nguyen. I feel he is an excellent doctor.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is an excellent doctor. He always appears to care about my health issues and his diagnosis usually cures what is troubling me. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good family physician.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good visit

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt offended because he called me liar. I couldn't answer him because I felt intimidated and my tears wet my face.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

IMPORTANT: This information will be shared with your doctor and may be posted online. DO NOT ENTER PERSONAL OR CONTACT INFORMATION. See Patient Authorization below.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think He is good. I didn't like his way of Annual Check up before. This time I went to visit him for Triglyceride(TG) and Blood Pressure. He gave a Vascepa which is a Prescribe Fish Oil which doesn't have any side effect and reduce TG significantly.

by john R. on May 11th, 2013

he is a great doctor.Very well mannered.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 13th, 2012

I think Dr. Nguyen is one of the best and most understanding doctors around. He is very patient and will work with you as far as finicial aspects as much as possible. I feel that I can talk to him abount anything and he will put your mind more at ease. I recommend him as one of the Best!Jessye Pittman

My thoughts on Dr. Nguyen show details My thoughts on Dr. Nguyen
Mar 5th, 2012

I've been a patient with Dr. Nguyen for about 2.5 years. In that time I've seen a variety of other Docs (I travel extensively) which which to give me some comparison.In my humble opinion, he is among the top 3 doctors I've ever had the 'pleasure' of seeing. Simply superb.

My arm show details My arm
Aug 1st, 2011

I had been to the emergency room at Baylor Hospital, and subsequently admitted for severe and undiagnosed chronic pain in the middle of my upper arm. Baylor Irving did a number of tests on me, and all tests performed had negative results. After a week in Baylor Hospital, I got out, and went right to Dr. Nguyen's office. He promptly diagnosed the severe pain in the arm, and gave me a cortisone shot in my shoulder, which gave me pain relief after about two hours. He diagnosed the pain as arthritis. Dr. Casey Nguyen is my hero..he is so gentle and kind..his staff are the same way. I feel very lucky to have found this gentleman as my doctor. I just adore him, and I think he is FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY !!! Thank you Dr. Nguyen I love you and your work !!!Patty Tyer

Terrible show details Terrible
by Janeth on Jul 10th, 2011

I went in for an allergic reaction and he did nothing about it. Wasted $65 to visit him and instead had to go and get treated by a more qualified physician !!!!

This doctor really cares. show details This doctor really cares.
by Ray Petty on Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Nguyen is by far the best Family doctor I have aver visited. He works very hard for his patients. Easy to talk with and goes out of his way to help.