Dr. Casey Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Casey Nguyen?

Extreme professional incompetence

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Do not take your child to this doctor. Be warry, his incompetence caused my family months of stress. He is giving easily outrageous diagnosis and sends you deal with the hospital. Save yourself the trauma and find a good pediatrician.

Horrible

Posted on December 8th, 2014

I took my uncle 56 who has mental illness. Dr. Nguyen nursing staff were excellent. However when the Dr. Nguyen came in he never even asked one question. My uncle has mental issues, however we weren't there for that. He straight up refused to see him with in 2 min of consultation and told us to go to an emergency room. My sister is an ER nurse and told me that is not the place to go. we were looking for a PCP and found a guy that I have no respect for, however his lose on working with the sweetest guys I know my uncle Alex.

He seems confused.

Posted on September 19th, 2014

He seems to be confused in many areas of his work. It may be that, he has gone to computers, instead of writing important points of a patient down on paper. He does not spend adequate time with his patients. He is completely different than he was when he first started his practice. He was on top of everything and took time to talk when talking was important to the circumstances of the patient. He needs to back up and take a long look at the ways he does things in his practice now. I no longer tell people about him. It would be an injustice to my family and friends if I were to recommend him as a solid doctor in his practice.

GREAT DR.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Posted on May 11th, 2013

he is a great doctor.Very well mannered.

My thoughts on Dr. Nguyen

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I've been a patient with Dr. Nguyen for about 2.5 years. In that time I've seen a variety of other Docs (I travel extensively) which which to give me some comparison.In my humble opinion, he is among the top 3 doctors I've ever had the 'pleasure' of seeing. Simply superb.

Terrible

Posted on July 10th, 2011

I went in for an allergic reaction and he did nothing about it. Wasted $65 to visit him and instead had to go and get treated by a more qualified physician !!!!

This doctor really cares.

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Dr. Nguyen is by far the best Family doctor I have aver visited. He works very hard for his patients. Easy to talk with and goes out of his way to help.

Posted on August 29th, 2017