Dr. Casey Page Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Casey Page?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Casey Page?

• Good

Love this Dr.

Dr. Page is the best

May 16th, 2017

The best doctor

The best doctor I have ever been too. His nurse and staff are also the best.

January 30th, 2017

Thorough and caring

Doctor Page is very thorough in his care and easy to understand. Any concern I have with my care he will work to address the issue and come to an appropriate care regime.

April 22nd, 2015

I am recently diagnosed w. Graves and Dr. Page is a dream!! While other physicians were wanting to treat my symptoms by putting me on blood pressure meds among other things, Page got right into the cause of the symptoms. He took the time to explain everything to my wife and myself and very personable. I would recommend him to anyone with endocrine related problems.

February 20th, 2015

bad place

I would not go there the people there are very rude if they had a kind heart it would be a mirale

November 26th, 2013

Fabulous doctor and staff!

Dr. Page and his staff Kelli and Nikki are not only extremely knowledgeable about my conditions (Type 2 diabetes and Hashimoto's Disease, a thyroid condition), but they are kind as well. And I can't say enough about how they've followed up with me after visits. When I was first diagnosed with diabetes and they were trying to get my medication regulated, they would actually call me several times a day to check on my blood sugar levels. Note: To see Dr. Page, you need to have a referral from another doctor. If you have some kind of metabolic problem, it seems to me that Dr. Page, who is board certified in both internal medicine and endocrinology, will be better suited to treating you than just a primary care physician.

October 24th, 2013

I wasn't very impressed with Dr. Page. Very unorganized, said he left his stethoscope in the car, then couldn't find different things in the exam room. He kept leaving the room. I have been having heart palpitations, along with other symptoms, and he was talking about giving me medication to help with my weightloss that was a stimulate. I don't think I want to take a stimulate if I'm having problems anyways with my heart. I had several test done at the hospital prior to my appointment with Dr. Page. The hospital told me I had Graves Disease & Dr. Page didn't think so. I am going to a different doctor for a second opinion.

March 27th, 2013

Best endo in Tennessee

When it comes to finding any specialist, it can often take a lot of "shopping" to find the right fit. When I first met Dr. Page, I immediately knew that he was the specialist that I wanted monitoring my Type I diabetes. He takes genuine interest in his patients, from getting to know their family to keeping up with changes in prescriptions. Dr. Page always makes each visit personal and even when I relocated 500 miles from his office, he made the office visits worthwhile. Dr. Page is surrounded by staff that share his enthusiasm in practicing medicine and making sure that all of the patient's needs are met. Definitely worth a visit if you are looking for quality diabetes care!

May 8th, 2012

This Dr. is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and been in the medical field with. He is very patient and intelligent he knows his job very well. However the only thing I noticed is he likes to prescribe medicine for every little thing and sometimes he will push precribing narcotic medications for patients that don't need them. This creates a problem with addiction and he practices illeagaly in a sense while he is a great person and a wonderful doctor this is my only complaint.

September 1st, 2011

over 20 years ago

...we were first referred to Dr. Page over 20 years ago for my wife's hypothyroidism. He was VERY thorough and attentive and properly diagnosed her condition as Hashimoto's thyroiditis. We would recommend him HIGHLY as well as Dr. Law and his group. They are fantastic !

February 14th, 2011

The Best

Anyone needing an endocrinologist could not go wrong with Dr. Page. The best MD I have ever had!

June 20th, 2017