Endocrinologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Nursing student  |  show details
by Katelin Rogers on Oct 28th, 2014

I have tried for 1 year to see Dr Page because I am a type 1 diabetic. I scheduled my first appt in August of 2014 and the Dr office called me to reschedule that appt becasue the Dr was not available. The next available was Dec 12. I was just told that the appt needed to be rescheduled again and the next available is Feb 19th. I will be looking for another Dr but this is completely unacceptable! if you do not have availability stop taking new patients. I have gone almost a year with out seeing a Dr and who knows how long it will be before I can get in to another one! Shame on you!

|  Fabulous doctor and staff!  |  show details
by Grateful Patient on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Page and his staff Kelli and Nikki are not only extremely knowledgeable about my conditions (Type 2 diabetes and Hashimoto's Disease, a thyroid condition), but they are kind as well. And I can't say enough about how they've followed up with me after visits. When I was first diagnosed with diabetes and they were trying to get my medication regulated, they would actually call me several times a day to check on my blood sugar levels. Note: To see Dr. Page, you need to have a referral from another doctor. If you have some kind of metabolic problem, it seems to me that Dr. Page, who is board certified in both internal medicine and endocrinology, will be better suited to treating you than just a primary care physician.

Oct 24th, 2013

I wasn't very impressed with Dr. Page. Very unorganized, said he left his stethoscope in the car, then couldn't find different things in the exam room. He kept leaving the room. I have been having heart palpitations, along with other symptoms, and he was talking about giving me medication to help with my weightloss that was a stimulate. I don't think I want to take a stimulate if I'm having problems anyways with my heart. I had several test done at the hospital prior to my appointment with Dr. Page. The hospital told me I had Graves Disease & Dr. Page didn't think so. I am going to a different doctor for a second opinion.

May 20th, 2013

If you need a new patient appt. you have to have a referral from your primary care physician.

|  Best endo in Tennessee  |  show details
by Andrew W on Mar 27th, 2013

When it comes to finding any specialist, it can often take a lot of "shopping" to find the right fit. When I first met Dr. Page, I immediately knew that he was the specialist that I wanted monitoring my Type I diabetes. He takes genuine interest in his patients, from getting to know their family to keeping up with changes in prescriptions. Dr. Page always makes each visit personal and even when I relocated 500 miles from his office, he made the office visits worthwhile. Dr. Page is surrounded by staff that share his enthusiasm in practicing medicine and making sure that all of the patient's needs are met. Definitely worth a visit if you are looking for quality diabetes care!

May 8th, 2012

This Dr. is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and been in the medical field with. He is very patient and intelligent he knows his job very well. However the only thing I noticed is he likes to prescribe medicine for every little thing and sometimes he will push precribing narcotic medications for patients that don't need them. This creates a problem with addiction and he practices illeagaly in a sense while he is a great person and a wonderful doctor this is my only complaint.

|  Failed To Diagnose Hyperparathyroidism--Adenoma  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2011

Dr. Page always appeared caring and was willing to take time to listen to my various symptoms; however, he failed to order any kind of follow-up testing other than basic bloodwork to assess my conditions every 3-4 months. Hyperparathyroid Disease was evident during the nine-plus years I was his patient but never diagnosed. The tumor had grown quite large during that timeframe and was damaging multiple organ systems. He never told me (his patient) that I had this disease but he had begun treating the symptoms with various supplements, biophosphinate and Forteo in an obvious attempt to suppress the Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) being excreted in huge amounts by the tumor to no avail. My health was greatly endangered by his failure to diagnose and refer me to a surgeon for removal of the tumor. I fully trusted in his abilities as an endocrinologist throughout our doctor/patient relationship until my condition worsened and I became desperately ill.

|  over 20 years ago  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

...we were first referred to Dr. Page over 20 years ago for my wife's hypothyroidism. He was VERY thorough and attentive and properly diagnosed her condition as Hashimoto's thyroiditis. We would recommend him HIGHLY as well as Dr. Law and his group. They are fantastic !

|  The Best  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Anyone needing an endocrinologist could not go wrong with Dr. Page. The best MD I have ever had!