A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Pickerill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Pickerill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickerill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Pickerill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickerill graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pickerill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Lewis Pickerill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Casey L. Pickerill practice?
- Dr. Casey Pickerill has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Pickerill practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.