A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Ryan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Altru Hosp, Grand Forks, Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey James Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Casey J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Casey Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Casey Ryan practices Internal Medicine near Grand Forks, ND.
See Grand Forks Internists.