A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casey Schirmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casey Schirmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casey Schirmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schirmer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schirmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casey Eliott Schirmer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Casey E. Schirmer practice?
- Dr. Casey Schirmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Casey Schirmer practices Pediatrics near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scotts Valley, CA.
See Santa Cruz Pediatricians.