Dr. Cash Beechler Is this you?

3.4

New patient review

Posted on March 11th, 2013

My visit was a piece of cake and I didn't feel like I was talking to the wall.

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I think Dr. B is GREAT. I have gone to him for over 20 years. He has never messed up anything on me. He has even taken over my case for things that have nothing to do with my lungs when my PCP was messing up. When my husband died he sent the first sympathy card to me. I don't know how he found out...my husband died in a hospice facility no where near his office. I would highly recomend him as a person and a Doctor.

Marguerite. White

Posted on May 20th, 2010

My mother should have been dead 10 plus years ago, Dr BEECHLER has kept her breathing all these years. My family couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Thank you so very much for giving my family and me these wonderful years we have had and will have with her. You are the best.

Posted on April 24th, 2011