A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casimir Firlit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casimir Firlit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casimir Firlit, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Firlit graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Firlit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Firlit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Casimir F. Firlit practice?
Dr. Casimir Firlit practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.