A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casimir Firlit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casimir Firlit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firlit
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Firlit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casimir Firlit, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Firlit graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Firlit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casimir Francis Firlit MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Casimir F. Firlit practice?
- Dr. Casimir Firlit has 1 office location.
Dr. Casimir Firlit practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.