Dr. Casimir Napora Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

RN

Posted on October 18th, 2013

We all miss Dr Napora and wish him a speedy recovery, but I wanted to let everyone know what a great doctor he is; His bedside manner is consistently personal and caring. I remember being in his office when a patient started having a stroke. The symptoms were mild and the patient didn't even realize what was happening. We were sitting next to each other waiting for our eyes to dilate and she began to tell me about her mild headache and numbness. Her smile was droopy at one corner. I asked her husband if her smile was always like that and he said ,"No!" I told DR Napora and he immediately brought her into a room, lay back the chair, took her blood pressure and called 911. He stayed by her side until the Paramedics arrived. He was very compassionate. I will always remember this experience and Dr Napora's everlasting wonderful bedside manner. Get better soon Dr Napora we need doctors like you!

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.