A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casper Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Casper Webb is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casper Conrad Carson Webb DO is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Casper C. Webb practice?
- Dr. Casper Webb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Casper Webb practices Surgery near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrell, TX.
See Cleburne Surgeons.